Jack: afternoon, detective.
Fred: hello Jack, any progress on our suspect?
Jack: nothin, its impossible to bring this guy in.
Fred: Well keep investigating
Jack: its Bull shit man, weve been lookin for this guy for months.
*Phone rings,Fred answeres*
Fred: good evening Michael, any news? Fred's expression changes as he is told the suspect has handed himself in.
Jack: whats the news?
Fred: Get your coat, were heading to the interview room.
Jack: Whys that chief?
Fred: Our suspect, criminal terror leader, Isis Middleton has handed himself in, he in the interview room.
Jack: lets have him.
Fred: easy jack.
Both detectives head to the interview room.
Jack: So your the guy thats been causing all this trouble
Isis: good evening detective
Jack: shut your mouth
Fred: so are you responsible for the city attack?
Isis: Oh you must be mistaken detective... I didnt come here to ask questions.
Jack: You do as we say!
Isis: I dont like your tone detective.. I believe i must be somewhere
Jack; You aint goin anywhere.
Isis: Oh really detective.
* isis clicks his fingers and lights go out. end chase scene takes place.
No comments:
Post a Comment